Review: YouTube Commenter - Youtube Comment Poster Bot a Scam?

http://www.prlog.org/10621753-software-to-post-comments-on-youtube.jpg
 Youtube Comment Poster Bot

A new product for promoting on Youtube is making noise around the web, its called the Youtube Comment Poster Bot. but does this bot truly work, or is it a scam like a very well known product most of us have already tried?


Youtube comment poster bot is designed to post feedback on Youtube for promoting your solutions and companies with hardly any effort. I utilized the Youtube bot for gaining additional targeted visitors to my internet site and boy did I get the added site visitors I was in need of. I honestly wasn't expecting it to function at the same time since it did. The distinctive visitors that I had received shortly there following doubled my CPA earnings.

The Youtube comment poster performs so effectively that all I had to complete was set it up after which let it run and it did all of the perform that I commonly do by hand.

The Youtube comment Poster has a extremely effortless to utilize user interface that may be so basic make use of you don't even require directions, while they do provide you with an abundance of those. All you really have to accomplish is put in what you desire to do and push play.

A few of the characteristics it includes may be the video grabber. It takes the keywords which you decide on to fit your goods or solutions and grabs as several associated videos as you need. The comment poster will take your comments that you've got loaded inside the UI and posts them, it's going to even spin your feedback for you personally.

To generate the Youtube comment poster bot fully automated it has the capability to solve captchas if you have a decaptcher account, or you possibly can do it manually and you've the selection to skip the captchas altogether. It can clear all your browser and flash cookies and spaces the time it posts so it looks a lot more like you did each of the do the job and not the bot.

I'm so amazed by how properly this bot works, it does countless points that I can't even explain all of them. Should you be as serious as I'm about my on the internet organization then this may be the tool that you will will need and you will never need to manually post to Youtube ever again..

Visit Website:  Youtube Comment Poster Bot (YoutubeCommentPoster.com)

Written By: Carl Raye

 
©2009 Website Review | Is It a Scam Info | Rip Off or Not Exposed | by TNB